Saturday, November 9, 2013

Hoist the Colors of...Divergent!

Aye, I do love that phrase. Makes me shiver in my boots as I recall the Pirates of the Carribean movies.

Hoist the Colors is my advanced warning for you lads and lassies, one you should heed. Tomorrow, I'll be reading Divergent and live tweeting my thoughts at the same time. Hope you're following me on @CaptainKaelyn ! So grab your copies of Divergent and join me from 12am-2pm as I take my first shot at this series.  Obviously we won't finish...I think...so look forward to these many live tweet readings. I'll be posting of them to warn you ahead of time of the upcoming adventure!

To be honest, I'm a bit scared, because of the non-spoiler things I've been hearing about Allegiant, but I do love me a book that can pull at my heart ^^

-Captain Kaelyn



No comments:

Post a Comment