Thursday, December 26, 2013

True Love Thursday ~ Daemon Black

'ello lads and lassies, today, I introduce to you my own original (I hope) meme of True Love Thursday. The idea's been used BUT the title hasn't ;) Basically, I'll be "interviewing"  my latest book boyfriend/obsession and the first lucky winner is none other than.....DAEMON BLACK! Let's give him a nice, warm round of applause for showing up.


Captain: Er, ahem, pleasure to meet you, Mr. Black *holds out hand*

Daemon: The pleasure's all mine. Wouldn't want to disappoint my kittens *shakes hand and winks*

Captain: *blushes profusely* Um, please, have a seat and we'll get started

*both sit*

Captain: So Mr. Black, tell us a bit about yourself. Describe yourself for our...kittens worldwide

Daemon:*smiles brightly* Please, call me Daemon. Mr. Black sounds so stuffy. And me? Hmm, God's gift to humanity would be the best description...oh wait, what did Katy call me again? Ah yes, "the holy trinity of bad boys" *smiles mischievously*

Captain: Yes, actually, we have her quote of her first impression of you with us.

Daemon: Now, this I need to hear. Please, tell me what Kitten first thought of when she saw me *laughs*

Captain: Hmm, where is it...Ah ha, here we go:
Heavy footsteps came from the other side, and then the door was swinging open and I was staring at a very broad, tan, well-muscled chest. A naked chest. My gaze dropped and my breath sort of...stalled. Jeans hung low on his hips, revealing a thin line of dark hair that formed below his navel and disappeared under the band of the jeans. His stomach was ripped. Perfect. Totally touchable. Not the kind of stomach I expected on a seventeen-year-old boy, which is how old I suspected he was, but yeah, I wasn't complaining. I also wasn't talking. And I was staring. My gaze finally travelling north again, I noticed thick, sooty lashes fanning the tips of his high cheeks and hiding the color of his eyes as he looked down on me. I needed to know what color his eyes were. 
"Can I help you?" Full, kissable lips turned down in annoyance.
 His voice was deep and firm. The kind of voice accustomed to people listening and obeying without question. His lashes lifted, revealing eyes so green and brilliant they couldn't be real. They were an intense emerald color that stood out in vibrant contrast against his tan skin.
*Daemon bursts out laughing*

Daemon: Ahahaha I knew it! She denied me for so long, but I knew it. She liked me way before the healing. *wipes at his eyes*

Captain: Yes, that seems to be the case *gleefully, I smile* But Daemon, if you don't mind me asking, what attracted you to Katy?


Daemon: Besides her wearing that sexy dress, in my favorite color of red no less, to Homecoming? *winks* Hmm, at first, it was here rejection. Dick reason, I know, but I love a challenge. And then...and then she surprised me. She was so strong yet weak at the same time. I just...wanted to protect her, keep her in my arms forever, away from all the bad things in the world. But then again, I wanted her to stay away from the worst thing in the world as well: me. I was a heartbreak waiting to happen for her and I couldn't ever stand knowing I put tears in her eyes. *silence fills the studio*

Captain: Wow...*clears throat* Then why did you give in? Was it the connection?

Daemon: No. Like I said, I...loved her...way before that. But the connection, it just gave me a reason to finally give in, to finally stay with her, even if the excuse was to protect her from the Arum. *smiles devilishly* And I could wear her down more easily that way.

Captain: On another topic, I here you're quite the family man.

Daemon: You could say that. I mean, I almost gave up my shot at true love to protect my remaining family.

Captain: Yes, that certainly shows dedication. Well, we've learned about you as a lover and you as a brother, but what about you as Daemon? What type of a person are you in your daily life?

Daemon: *smiles* I've always had a hard time talking about myself. Dawson's always been the social one. Hell, I can't write half my college essays because I have to talk about myself. But I'll give it a shot for my kittens. Ahem...Hmm, I'm prideful, arrogant, and stubborn. But my pride is well-deserved, considering how awesome I am. On a serious note, I've earned the right to be prideful, arrogant and stubborn, for being the strongest of my kind and protecting my kind as I have. And kittens, trust me, it's no mask and I'm not a wounded animal that needs a woman's healing touch. Kitten and I fight so much because of these traits of mine, but then again, that makes the make-up all that more passionate *laughs* I won't say I've never been wrong. I was wrong about Katy. So yes, I can admit my mistakes. What else...I believe that true beauty, in and out, is given to those who are unaware of it.

Captain: Like Katy?

Daemon: *eyes soften* Definitely Katy. Sorry Captain, I feel like I've just bragged about my dickdom, good looks and great sense of humor and told you nothing else.

Captain: No, trust me Daemon, you've told us so much more than that. Learn to give yourself credit and don't be the silent hero all the time.

Daemon: Aye aye! *salutes* It's been a pleasure coming here. I'll bring Kitten next time for sure. She was too busy blogging again. She was caught up review some book about a guy with a killer touch. What's so good about him anyways? Killer touch? My touch has been known to bring the ladies down, if you know what I mean *smirks* But I hope forgive her for not making it. I'm sure you understand that.

Captain: I understand that perfectly, trust me. And yes, please do. I'd love to interview you again.


And that people, was Daemon Black. We have it in writing that he and Katy will stop by together in the future. It was a great time, getting to know him so well. I hope you have also fallen in love with Daemon Black and go out to read about him in the Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Comment below and gush about Daemon or tell me about who the True Love of you life is right now. Who knows, he might be next to be interviewed ;) Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go relive this beautiful encounter over and over again.

-Captain Kaelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment