Monday, January 6, 2014

Jumping Ships: Goodbye 2013, Ahoy 2014!

Well lads and lassies, it seems another year has gone by....Anyways, what's the start of a new year without the reminiscing of the old? Today, I'll just be having a fireside chat with my mates about the best of 2013.
Giiiirl, tell me more!
BEST MOMENT would have to be when I started this venture of course. The blog has given me such a reprieve and an outlet to fan girl about basically anything and connect with others. Granted I haven't exactly taken off but it's a good start and I'm happy. It's been a great year blogging in 2013 and I look forward to continuing in 2014 and 2015 and so on!

BEST BOOK is what really matters on this blog, to be honest. And I was surprised too when I picked out On The Jellicoe Road my Melinda Marchetta in the end. Well, not really. This book, that I read in my senior year of English this year, was one of THE best book I'd read this year. It was such an emotional roller coaster. So much laughing, and even so much more crying. This book will get to be the first review of 2014, a great start to what I hope will be a great year.

BEST SONG is something more trivial in terms of this blog but since I do occasionally review songs...(note to self: do this more often), the best song of 2013 goes to....Black Pearl by EXO.  If you listen to it, you'll understand why.

BEST DRAMA (note to self: START reviewing dramas and don't just leave them hanging) would be I Hear Your Voice. I mean, I'm watching it for the second time. It's that good. Secret Love aaaaalmost beat it but sorry Ji Sung, your wifey did better (mainly 'cause of Lee Jong Suk ;) But seriously, who can resist this?!?!

BEST MOVIE, lastly but not leastly, goes to Prisoners. That movie...it had me hooked on every second of its being. I didn't cook lunch, which ended up being dinner, till I'd finished this movie.
MY MAIN RESOLUTION that I'll reveal to my lads and lassies is to BLOG MORE. I want to have at least one post every weekday. Let's see if I can do this. I'll need the support from my mates though!

It's been a great 2013 with y'all, and I look forward to being in your care for 2014!!!

-Captain Kaelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment