Saturday, December 14, 2013

Captain's Log 12/12/13 - I'm Back!

'Ello Lads and Lassies,

Yes, it's been a while since I've posted. Apologies my dears. It's just that my condition was a bit...


Not, literally, sweet Neptune, no. I may by a pirate but I am also a first year collegiate student and thus had to face the dreaded...FINALS. And was facing book withdrawal. And was finishing up NaNoWriMo. If we were living in the olden days, I could focus on my pirate life...but alas! But now I return bearing gifts. I've been catching up on my reading and have some delicious reviews planned for you kiddies, and have my hands on a few ARC e-galleys I can't wait to review. Our first Christmas together will be a spectacular one, I guarantee it. Starting off, here are pictures of a few sexy men as an offering for forgiveness for my neglect of the Jolly Anne >< And beautiful ladies for the guys. And a dog. Because who doesn't love dogs?!

Ahhhhhh ><

*_* Too sexy

Aww you so pretty ~

"I. Am. Fabulous." >_<


These ladies are so cute!

CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!!

Yes, I'm partial to a certain someone *cough* Kim Woo Bin you smexy beast *cough* He's been my image of every bad boy I've been reading about lately. And if you've seen him act, you know he's the perfect fit ;) Any how, get ready for a blast of blogging from now on lads and lassies :D

-Captain Kaelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment